Monday, April 17, 2006

Catch that Red Paperclip wave


I need to post stuff quicker. Last week I came across a great story of Internet creativity. Now this guy is all over the place. Should I regret the widespread coverage or marvel at my own trendspotting ways..... oh well, here's the story.

Creativity in life, art and business make life interesting. I love Kyle MacDonald's spirit, he set out to get a house by trading up. He started with a rather large red paper clip. Now he is up to a rent-free house in Pheonix for a year. Vist his website at http://oneredpaperclip.blogspot.com/

What a story --- read more at Yahoo News.

1 Comments:

At 6:53 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

I will have to take a look at his other blogs. I have been thinking of branching out myself. After all it's Schmanz WORLD.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home