Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Really bummed here

I remember reading that you should compose blog entries in a word processor and then past into Blogger. The reason being, that sometimes Blogger hiccups and loses posts before you can publish them. It just happened to me.

I spent a good 40 minutes composing an entry on Contemporary Art and it was blown away. You would have liked it too, but now I'm too tired to re-create it. So perhaps, I'll try again tomorrow -- using Word to compose.

Aaarrrrghhhh!

P.S. Blogger's spellcheck doesn't recognize the word Blogger -- go figure.

2 Comments:

At 11:52 AM, Blogger Isabelle said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger Isabelle said...

Hey, who's this "you"? It sounds as if you only have one reader! The same thing has happened to me as well. Good luck next time and do post it, it sounds like a good topic!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home