Thursday, April 27, 2006

What's the worst that could happen?


I worry about the darnest stuff. I am not good about getting the car over to the oil change place on time, so I've figured that my happy little Sante Fe would just explode or something someday. But thankfully I came across this article from Real Simple "10 Things You Can Stop Worrying About". Now I know that 7,000 miles between changes is okay!

The article covers a few of my worries:
  • Eating cracked eggs
  • Leaving stuff in the washing machine
  • Sneaking food into the movie theater.

Real Simple magazine is fantastic, they have smart, well-written articles on house and home stuff as well as some fashion and food. On their website you can sign up for a weekly newsletter which offers great little tips. That is where this info came from.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home