Sunday, January 21, 2007

Is Resolution Season Over?

Resolutions, here in late January, the season has almost passed. After a flurry of news stories, little is said for year. It seems people either dig in and try to make changes or they hate the whole idea of resolutions.

I like resolutions, a good challenge is healthy. I try to make my resolutions positive and open-ended. Weight loss and quitting smoking have never worked as resolutions for me, they were just to serious. One year decided to eat more fish, another year I resolved to go on 12 dates --- both of these enriched my life by getting me out of my comfort zone.

This year I decided to tinker with my comfort zone I resolve to take stock of what I own and use what I have. These are kind of fuzzy resolutions, I know, but I think they both offer life enriching possibilities. There too many things in my house that I just don't use, appreciate or even like. So one goal is to get rid of all the extra stuff that just takes up space around here. In addition, if I like something, I need to enjoy it and perhaps even celebrate it.

Working on any of your own resolutions, let me know
Want some ideas? Check out 43 things where people set goals and track progress.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home