Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Non-smoker --- Day 2

I quit smoking at 7 pm. Monday, so today is day 2 of the process. It's going good so far; I've only had a few cravings and my energy level is pretty good. The nicotine patches are probably responsible for the good energy level because I can definately feel the energy surge about an hour after I slap one on.

Beyond the energy thing, I have avoided the spacey-ness feeling that I have gotten when I went cold turkey. There is nothing worse to me then feeling dippy and indecisive all day. Especially when you know if you just puff on a cig, everything will clear up. With the patches you get the nicotine that the brain craves without all the smoke. It's a good thing that you can get different dosages on the patches, cause I don't want to be wearing these for the rest of my life.

1 Comments:

At 4:36 PM, Blogger Isabelle said...

Gee, sometimes I feel spacey for no apparent reason--and I have no cigarettes to blame! I tend to blame hormones--a girl's got to blame SOMETHING.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home